Licensing and Publishing Manager
Spartan Records is seeking an experienced licensing manager to proactively pursue new licensing revenue streams and grow our music licensing business. This is a commission-based, remote position for an entrepreneurial self-starter who’s interested in being a part of an innovative, passionate, independent record label focused on meeting the needs of today’s artists and music fans.
- Own the strategy for Spartan’s music licensing and pursue new licensing opportunities with a goal of driving revenue and increasing awareness of Spartan artists
- Develop a publishing agreement, strategy, and pitch for signing additional artist clients to publishing agreements outside of the Spartan label roster
- Serve as the central point of contact for licensing partners
- Manage all administrative duties related to licensing agreements, including, but not limited to, management of audio files, tracking payment and royalties, and facilitating additional copyright licenses as necessary
- Solid licensing background with an understanding of music/content licensing, and experienced with contracts
- Strong existing relationships with music placement companies and other potential licensees
- Good communicator, proven negotiator and presenter
- Well organized with ability to plan and deliver; high attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills
- Proven interpersonal relationship skills
- Good IT skills
- Passion for music
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Spartan Street Team!
Want to help get the word out about Spartan artists and new music?
Become a Spartan! The Spartans are a group of passionate and dedicated
fans of Spartan Records who volunteer their time and use their skills
and talents to help spread the word about Spartan artists. Along the
way, you'll meet other music fans, interact with the bands, and join of
community of friends rooted in the love of music. Sound interesting?
Tell us more about yourself