With subtle beauty and lush instrumentation, Mae burst onto the scene in 2003 with the kind of maturity and distinction that had been so absent in a swarm of bands of the oblique and generic post-emo convention. Utilizing varied soundscapes beneath their crisp, driving melodies, Mae's introduction immediately appealed to those longing for musical depth and substance, painstaking detail, and a collaboration of delicate art and head-nodding rock. "Destination: Beautiful" became an instant classic.
Sixth pressing limited to 1000 copies:
• Mint Green, White, Aqua Blue Triple Swirl (350)
• Triple Blue Tri-Color with White, Mint Green, and Coke Bottle Green Splatter (250)
• Baby Blue/Aqua Blue Swirl with White, Sea Blue, and Electric Blue Splatter (200)
• Aqua Blue in Coke Bottle Green Color-In-Color with White Splatter (100) - SOLD OUT
• Clear with Aqua Blue and White Smoke (100) - SOLD OUT